BEAUTY WITHOUT CRUELTY
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is this the 'official' JASÖN® website?
Are JASÖN® products tested on animals?
- No. Our products also have the leaping bunny symbol which testifies that our products are not tested on animals.
Are there any Animal By-Products in JASÖN® products?
- Our products contain no meat or by-products of animal killing. We also exclude all cruelly obtained animal ingredients, even if the animal is not killed. We limit our use of animal products to ingredients that are deposited by and have no future benefit to the animal, such as beeswax in our Cooling Minerals & Tea Tree Muscle Pain Therapy.
Do JASÖN® products contain Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate?
What is the difference between Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate?
- Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate is a large molecule ingredient. Large molecule ingredients are considered to be mild, gentle and non-irritating, as they are unable to penetrate the skin. In contrast, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is a small molecule ingredient, and is capable of penetrating the skin, which can increase the occurrence of skin irritation. Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, is NOT used in any of our products.
Do JASÖN® products have any petroleum in them?
- There are no Mineral Oils, Lanolin or Petrolatum in any of the products
How do I know whether a JASÖN® product has a nasty ingredient in it?
- There are NO nasty ingredients in any JASÖN® product, each label shows a full list of ingredients and also shows what ingredients a product do not contain.
Do JASÖN® Products Contain Nano Particles?
- No, we do not use nanotechnology or nanoparticles in any of our products.
Are JASÖN® ingredients suitable for vegetarians?
Are JASÖN® ingredients suitable for vegans?
- Our Jason® products use 100% vegetarian ingredients. There are a select number of animal derived ingredients that we use in our products. The sourcing of these ingredients is done in a harm-free, stress-free, cruelty-free manner that does not impact the health or welfare of the animals. Check the specific product label for the following ingredients to determine if they are appropriate for your lifestyle
Beeswax Tea Tree Cooling Pain Reliever
Are all JASÖN® products Organic?
- Not all of them, but we always strive to find the most gentle and effective ingredients to put into our formulas so each JĀSÖN® product delivers the results you expect. Our Soothing Aloe Vera Organic Oil and Purifying Tea Tree 100% Organic Oil are certified organic by USDA in the USA.
What is the source of Palm Oil used in Jason Products?
- Palm oils and/or palm derived products used in Jason products are obtained from sources that support organic and/or sustainable palm practices, which protect natural forests and wildlife.
Where do you deliver?
- Anywhere in the UK and Northern Ireland
- We ship to most EU countries except Cyprus and Iceland.
- UK - Free delivery on all orders over £25.00, otherwise shipping is £2.99
- Northern Ireland - Free delivery on all orders over £70.00, otherwise shipping is £10.00
- Europe - shipping £15.00
Returning a product(s)
Can I return a product?
- Yes of course you can, please click here to view JASÖN®’s Returns Policy
What do I do if my product(s) arrives faulty?
- We will replace/refund it, please click here to view JASÖN®’s Returns Policy
How long do I have to return a product(s)?
- The UK Distance Selling Regulations entitles you to cancel the contract for the purchase of any item within 7 working days of delivery. However, JASÖN® allows you 14 days for your convenience.
Can I pay via PayPal?
- Yes you can pay with Paypal, when you click on 'my cart' which is located on the top right hand side of your screen, you will be directed to your shopping cart where you will see two options below your grand total 'proceed to checkout' and 'checkout with Paypal'
- Once you click on the 'check out with Paypal' option you will be directed to the Paypal login page where you can login to your account to make the payment for your order.
What should i do if i forget my login details
- Please click here if you need to reset your password.
- All you need to do is fill in your email to request a new password. An email will be sent to your email address containing a link to verify your email address.
If you have any further questions please use our contact form