Aloe vera is a succulent plant that has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties and skincare benefits. It is renowned for its fleshy leaves that contain a gel-like substance. This gel is rich in vitamins, minerals, enzymes, amino acids, and antioxidants, which contribute to its numerous health and beauty benefits. Here’s how…
For the Face
- Aloe Vera gel is a natural moisturiser that helps to hydrate the skin without leaving it greasy. It is especially beneficial for those with dry or sensitive skin.
- The gel has anti-inflammatory properties that can soothe and calm irritated and sensitive skin as it helps to reduce redness, swelling, and discomfort.
- Aloe Vera contains antioxidants that can help combat the signs of aging. It promotes collagen production, improves skin elasticity, and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera has antimicrobial properties that can help reduce acne-causing bacteria. It also helps to heal acne scars and blemishes, leaving the skin clearer and smoother.
We Recommend: Soothing 85% Aloe Vera Moisturizing Creme
Your Verdict: ‘Very soothing - my skin has been very reactive recently and I've struggled to find a cream that doesn't flare it up. This has done a great job and smells lovely too’. - Sally T, Customer Review
For Sunburn Relief and Sun Protection
- Aloe Vera gel is widely recognised for its anti-inflammatory effects and its ability to soothe sunburned skin. Its cooling and moisturising properties provide immediate calming relief while helping to soothe redness, reduce inflammation, and promote healing.
- Aloe Vera gel is an excellent natural moisturiser that can help replenish and hydrate dry, sun-exposed skin. It prevents dryness, peeling, and itching, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and nourished.
- Aloe Vera promotes skin regeneration and repair thanks to its combination of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. It aids in the healing of damaged skin cells and promotes a faster recovery from sunburn.
- Aloe Vera gel can act as a natural sunscreen with mild sun protection properties. While it cannot replace the need for proper sunscreen, applying Aloe Vera gel can provide an additional layer of moisture and some defense against harmful UV rays.
We Recommend: Soothing 98% Aloe Vera Moisturizing Gel
Your Verdict: ‘I suffer from very dry skin and was recommended to try this product. So pleased that I did, has improved my skin greatly, would purchase again’. - Mrs H, Customer Review.
For the Hair
- Aloe Vera has soothing properties that can help alleviate an itchy and irritated scalp. It can also reduce dandruff and promote a healthier scalp.
- Containing enzymes, our Aloe Vera Shampoo can help to promote hair growth as it nourishes the hair follicles, strengthens the hair strands, and reduces hair breakage.
- Aloe Vera used in our Conditioner helps to moisturise and soften the hair. It adds shine and restores lustre while making hair more manageable and healthy-looking.
We Recommend: Intense Moisturizing 84% Aloe Vera + Prickly Pear Shampoo
Your Verdict: ‘Love this stuff.has a person with a very dry flakey scalp, it solves the problem and makes my hair very soft and shiny.would recommend to anyone.’ - Miss P, Customer Review
For the Body:
- Aloe Vera is just as effective for the body as it is for the face. Thanks to its soothing, cooling and calming effects it can help to soothe sunburned skin.
- Aloe Vera has a healing effect on wounds, cuts, and burns. It stimulates cell regeneration, reduces inflammation, and helps to speed up the healing process.
- Apply Aloe Vera as a body moisturiser, face cream and hand lotion to hydrate and nourish the skin. Its super lightweight formula absorbs quickly and leaves skin feeling incredibly soft, smooth and supple.
- Regular application of Aloe Vera during pregnancy or weight fluctuations can help prevent or minimise the appearance of stretch marks. It improves skin elasticity and promotes healing.
We Recommend: Soothing 84% Aloe Vera Hand & Body Lotion
Your Verdict: ‘I’ve been using this for years and it truly is the best body lotion. Good for overall skin moisturising and calming, red blotchy skin and heat rash without irritation’. - Sharon A, Customer Review
Aloe Vera offers a multitude of benefits from head to toe, making it an essential and versatile ingredient in any skincare and wellness routine.